This is the list of guidelines defined by the Teflpedia community. These are not site rules but rather a list of standards we as a community want to live up to. Please do your best to live up to these standards.
Standards of Behavior
- Personal "attacks"are not justified and will result in users being blocked.
- If you are in debate with an individual please try to criticize what has been said and not criticize the individual.
- Personal information about other users that is not volunteered by that user should not be posted on this site.
- An editor's User page space is inviolable; they are free to do with it what they want, and no one should edit it without permission. However, the user talk page space is public and does not belong to the user. No deletion of talk page material is permitted, but archiving may be done periodically.
Standards of Style
- Please do your best to watch for spelling and grammar mistakes.