Senses conversation questions
These are conversation questions about the five senses. See our article on conversation questions for suggestions about using them in class and other resources on the net.
- How many senses do you have?
- What does the word "feel mean? Does it only mean "touch" or can it "also mean experience in a general way" or have a sensation?
- Which sense do you use to feel pain?
- Which sense do you use to sense heat?
- Which sense controls your sense of balance?
- Which sense do use to perceive a headache?
- Which sense do you use to feel nauseous?
- We are able to perceive shades of black and white, intensity of light and different colours. We have different sensory mechanisms in the eye for doing these things. Is sight one sense or many?