Difference between revisions of "Knowledge management conversation questions"
(Another short one - to be continued...)
(→External links: Better link format)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Latest revision as of 20:39, 3 June 2015
Knowledge management consists of the strategies and practices used by organizations and businesses to identify and implement insights and experiences.
- What do you think is more "important" for you in your work - the training you have or the experience you have?
- Do you think organisations make effective use of the potential they have in this area?
- Are there any kinds of organisation that you think can make more effective use of knowledge management than others?
- Business conversation questions
- Customer service conversation questions
- Employment conversation questions
- Knowledge management in Wikipedia