Trousers conversation questions
- Are you wearing trousers now?
- If not, why not?
- If yes, what things do you have in your trouser pockets?
- How many pairs of trousers do you own?
- Where do you buy your trousers from?
- In your culture, is it acceptable for women to wear trousers?
- Which is the best way of holding your trousers up; a belt or braces? Why?
- Which is preferable at the front; a fly zip or a button zip? Why?
- On hot days, should people be allowed to wear short trousers (shorts) to school/work?
- Have you ever had an embarrassing moment that somehow involved trousers?
- Trousers are known as "pants" in American English. What other vocab differences do you know between American and British English?
- Who "wears the trousers" in your family?
- Which celebrities "can't keep their trousers on"?
- What does "brown trousers time" mean?
- Do you know someone who is "all mouth and no trousers"?
- What is a "belt and braces approach"?