Template:"o" as /ʌ/
- O adjacent to "m": BrE - - come - comfort - comfortable /ˈkʌmftəbəl, ˈkʌmfərtəbəl/ - company - compass - mother - some - stomach
- O adjacent to "m" and "n": among - Monday - money - mongrel - monk - monkey - month
- O adjacent to "n": another - confrontation - done - front - honey - London - none - nothing - one /wʌn/ - once /wʌns/ - onion /ˈʌnjən/ - son - sponge - ton - tongue - tonne
- O adjacent to "n" and "w": won - wonder - wonderful
- O adjacent to "v": above - Coventry /ˈkʌvəntriː, ˈkɒvəntriː/ - cover - covet - discover - (bird) - glove - government - love - lover - oven - shovel - slovenly
- Other: brother - colorAmE - colourBrE - dozen - other - thorough /ˈθʌrə,BrE ˈθɜːrəʊAmE/
This template requires a parameter ":" (indent) or "*" (bullet). Default is "*". Words of the form "Cor" (with C = m, n, v, w) are not considered, except in the "other" section (thorough).