What's in it for me?
- Have a look at our list of websites that provide free lessons - they may help you with your next lesson.
- Sign in, create a userpage and use it to advertise yourself. Teflpedia allows discreet use of self-promotion on your own userpage.
- Upload a lesson of yours to show the world your creative abilities.
- Learn how to edit a wiki - Wikis are growing in popularity, and this is an excellent place to learn wiki-editing skills.
- Contribute to the growth of something new.
- Write an article about something you've recently learnt - a good way to make sure you have learnt or understood something is to write an article about it and get it peer-reviewed.
- Teflpedia has articles which include advice for new teachers.
- For the most experienced teachers out there, i.e. those of you who have been there, seen it and done it all - yes, you know who you are - Teflpedia serves as a quick reference providing useful links to an almost infinite number of resources and dedicated websites available on internet. You'll find tried-and-tested ideas for warmers, word lists, pronunciation exercises, and the odd cultural aspect of the UK or the US that you might develop for use in class, among other interesting stuff.
- Pop into our teachers' room to get feedback on any ideas, concerns or just for that friendly chat over a cuppa.