Explore Teflpedia using the following exciting methods to view one or more of our 3,530 articles:
|Go to a random article||Click "random page" on the toolbar to be taken to a random page.|
|Search the database||Search for a term, e.g. "collocations". If you can't find what you're looking for, try searching for a synonym. Remember to search in English.|
|View articles categorised in a tree structure||Our articles are nested into a tree structure, with more general articles at the top of the tree, and more specific articles on its branches. Articles may appear more than once in different places on the tree. Some articles are not (yet) categorised.|
|View an alphabetical list of all articles:||View a list of all articles in alphabetical order|
Still can't find what you're looking for?
If the above methods don't work, we may not (yet) have the content. The possible reasons for this are (1) the content is outside the theoretical scope of Teflpedia, (2) the content is within scope but hasn't been created by our users yet.
Alternative sources of information include:
- General search engines, e.g. Google, Microsoft Bing, etc.
- Wikipedia - see Wikipedia search
- Glottopedia - see Glottopedia search - some technical linguistics articles.
- Other reference works, including Longman Dictionary of Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics, An A-Z of ELT, etc.
- Academic databases such as Google Scholar, etc.
Once you've found what you were looking for, we'd appreciate if you could return and add the missing information to our database.