We welcome input from all those involved in or interested in our core subject, Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
Add to or improve existing articles
If you believe that an article:
- doesn't contain some content that it should
- is missing relevant text.
- doesn't contain external references to other works that it should.
- is missing a link to another relevant article.
- contains factual errors - or at least isn't as precise as it could be.
- could be reworded to improve style (including spelling, clarity, etc).
Please click edit, make the necessary changes to the article and then click submit. Your contributions will be reviewed by others and may be accepted.
Add new articles
If you think an article is within scope but doesn't exist, you can add it:
- First, try looking for synonyms, as Teflpedia may have the article but under a different name.
- If you're sure it doesn't exist, please create the article following the general style of existing articles.
- Remember to create redirects as necessary.