Teflpedia:Articles can be categorised into the category tree.
- More important articles go higher up the tree - less important ones lower down.
- Each category should have a corresponding head article; put that in that category as the head article with a space like [[category:article name| ]] and also in the next-higher category or categories.
- Don't put articles too high in the tree; in particular, don't dump everything to do with language into category:language, category:English or category:grammar.
- Don't put articles into irrelevant categories. e.g. ALTE is obviously NOT a student qualification, so why was it added to that category?
- Don't put articles into too many categories. Only put them into directly relevant ones.