Studying abroad conversation questions
- Have you ever considered studying abroad?
- What do you think are the benefits of studying abroad?
- To what countries would you consider going?
- Does it need to be an English speaking country, why or why not?
- Would you prefer studying in a big city, a small city or perhaps a village? Why?
- When would you like to go?
- How long would you like to go for?
- Would you prefer a big university, a small university or a language school?
- Do you know anyone who has studied abroad? Did they enjoy themselves?
- While you studied abroad would you prefer to live in a dormitory type setting, stay with a host family, or find your own apartment?
- Would you consider being an au pair (live-in babysitter)?
- What kind of subjects would you study?
- What would you do to get involved in the culture and meet the locals?
- What could you do today to help you to prepare for that experience?