Social networks conversation questions
Social networks have always existed, but the advent of internet has led to a "new" way of setting up and maintaining relationships.
Social networking services
- How many hours a day or a week do you spend on the net when you are not working?
- Do you use social network services such as Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn?
- If you do,
- How often do you use it/them?
- Why did you choose that particular service?
- When did you join your first social network? Does it still exist?
- What fraction of your friends in social networks are real life friends?
- Do you have any real life friends you met through the internet?
- If you don't,
- Why not?
- Do you think you will ever join one?
- Do you ever get on the internet using your mobile phone?
- Some people don't use email anymore, because they prefer social networks. What do you think?
- Some people "collect" friends in social networks. Is it possible to have 500 friends in real life?
- Do you think Internet addiction is a real disease?
- How different would your life be if there were no Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?