Men and women conversation questions
A typical topic of conversation is about the differences between men and women regarding many aspects of everyday life.
Employment[edit | edit source]
- Are there differences in your country between the professions men and women choose?
- Do you think there are more women working with children, social affairs, etc. than men? What do you think about this?
- Are there differences in salaries between men and women in your country?
- Do you think employers are more unwilling/reluctant to hire/take on women? Women with children? With other family responsibilities?
- Are there differences in the maternity/paternity leave in your country?
Household chores[edit | edit source]
- Do you share the household chores with your partner? If not, why not?
- Do you know how to put the washing machine/dishwasher, etc. on?
Other tasks[edit | edit source]
- Who does the shopping in your household?
- Who does the cooking/ironing, etc.?
- Who does any necessary DIY in your house?
- Are there fights in your house over who should have the remote control for the TV?
- Who remembers the birthdays of other family members, friends, etc.?
- And who buys the presents?
Personal appearance[edit | edit source]
- How much time do you spend in the bathroom/in front of a mirror?
- Are men more aware of their appearance now than in the past?
- Do you know men who frequently use cosmetics? What do you think about it?
- Who spends more money on cosmetic products or clothes?
Electronic devices/gadgets[edit | edit source]
- Who do you think is more interested in the latest technology (mobile phones, computers, games, etc.)?