What's in it for me?
- Have a look at our list of websites that provide free lessons - they may help you with your next lesson.
- Sign in, create a userpage and use it to advertise yourself. Teflpedia allows discreet use of self-promotion on your own userpage.
- Upload a lesson of yours to show the world your creative abilities.
- Learn how to edit a wiki - Wikis are growing in popularity, and this is an excellent place to learn wiki-editing skills.
- Contribute to the growth of something new.
- Write an article about something you've recently learnt - a good way to make sure you have learnt or understood something is to write an article about it and get it peer-reviewed.
- Teflpedia has articles which include advice for new teachers.
- For the most experienced teachers out there, i.e. those of you who have been there, seen it and done it all - yes, you know who you are - Teflpedia serves as a quick reference providing useful links to an almost infinite number of resources and dedicated websites available on internet. You'll find tried-and-tested ideas for warmers, wordlists, pronunciation exercises, and the odd cultural aspect of the UK or the US that you might develop for use in class, among other interesting stuff.
- Participate in our ongoing debates.
- Pop into our teachers' room to get feedback on any ideas, concerns or just for that friendly chat over a cuppa.
- Bend wills in a Debate: