Cities conversation questions
(Redirected from Life in the city conversation questions)
Cities[edit | edit source]
- What are the pros and cons of living in a city?
- What differences do you think there are between life in a city and in a small provincial town?
- What differences do you think there are between life in a city and in the country?
- Where do you think it's best to grow up?
- Should city centres be closed to traffic? Why/why not?
- Would you prefer to live in an old city with a lot of history, or a more modern one?
If you live in a city[edit | edit source]
- Do you know all your neighbours?
- Which part of your city do you like best? Why?
- Is there anything special you dislike about your city?
- Were you brought up in the city or did you move to one later?
- Are you planning to stay there for the rest of your life or would you like to move out into the country one day?