Knowledge management conversation questions
Knowledge management consists of the strategies and practices used by organizations and businesses to identify and implement insights and experiences.
- What do you think is more "important" for you in your work - the training you have or the experience you have?
- Do you think organisations make effective use of the potential they have in this area?
- Are there any kinds of organisation that you think can make more effective use of knowledge management than others?
See also[edit | edit source]
- Business conversation questions
- Customer service conversation questions
- Employment conversation questions
- Knowledge management in Wikipedia