Jewellery conversation questions
These are some conversation questions about jewellery.
- Do you wear jewellery?
- What jewellery do you always wear?
- What jewellery do you sometimes wear?
- What jewellery are you wearing now?
- What jewellery is fashionable?
- What's the most expensive item of jewellery you own?
- Do you wear a watch?
- Do you have any piercings? Where are they?
- What is the best place to buy jewellery? Why?
- Is jewellery a good gift? Why? Who has bought you jewellery? For whom have you bought jewellery?
- Do you have sentimental feelings for jewellery? e.g. engagement rings, wedding rings, gifts
- How much should a man spend on an engagement ring? Does size matter? Does expense matter?
- Have you ever lost any jewellery or had any stolen?
- Do you find overt displays of wealth obscene?
- Is it acceptable for men to wear jewellery? What jewellery is acceptable for men to wear?
- Do you think jewellery is a good investment? Why (not)?
- Do you, or anyone you know, make jewellery as a hobby?
- What metals are jewellery made from? (e.g. silver, platinum, 9ct gold, 18ct gold, 24ct gold, white gold, rose gold). What are the differences?
- What precious stones are used in jewellery? What colours are they? What do they represent?
- What is the environmental impact of mining for precious metals and gems?
- What do you know about the impact of pearl-hunting and pearl-farming?
- What are blood diamonds? How can you avoid buying blood diamonds?
- Would you buy artificial lab-created diamonds or are mined diamonds better?