Insurance conversation questions
- Why do people take out insurance?
- What is the difference, if any, between taking out insurance and making a bet?
- Which of the following types of insurance do you have? Why/why not?
- Credit card loss or theft insurance
- Health insurance
- House insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Travel insurance
- Any other kind of insurance
- Have you ever made a claim on your insurance? Why? Was it easy or complicated?
- Have you ever changed your insurance company because they didn't supply the customer service which you expected?
- When your insurance becomes due each year do you check out different companies or do you simply pay the renewal premium?
- What are you like at risk analysis? Have you ever calculated the odds involved in having an accident?
- Have you ever had your house affected by a leak from an upstairs neighbours' flat? What happened? Were either of you covered by insurance? How quickly was it solved?
- Which of the following types of car insurance do you have? Why/why not?
- Third party
- Third party, fire and theft
- Fully comprehensive
- There are many cars on the road that aren't covered by insurance. What do you think the authorities should do to prevent this? What should they do with drivers caught driving without insurance?