Hobbies conversation questions
Hobbies[edit | edit source]
- Do you have any hobbies?
- If yes, what is your hobby?
- How did you start your hobby?
- Why do you like doing it?
- Does your hobby cost a lot of money?
- Does your hobby take up a lot of your time?
- What do you think your life would be like if you didn't have any hobbies?
- What friends have you made while doing your hobby?
- Would you recommend this hobby to a friend?
- Is there a hobby you would like to take up? Why do you think this would be a good hobby?
- Are there any hobbies that you would like to take up when you retire? (See also: retirement conversation questions.)
- What hobbies are suitable for old people?
- What do you think about foreign language learning as a hobby?
- What (other) language would you like to learn?
- What hobbies do you think would be boring?
- Do you share any hobbies with members of your family?
- Did you use to have a hobby as a child?
- What hobbies are suitable for kids?
- Which hobbies cost a lot of money? Which are cheap?
- Do you like practising sports, playing a musical instrument, dancing, or singing?
- Have you taken lessons in anything?
Collecting[edit | edit source]
- Do you collect anything as a hobby?
- Did you use to collect anything as a child?
- Is there anything silly you collect?
- Is there anything you would like to collect?
- If money weren't an issue, is there something you would like to collect?
- Why are hobbies or collecting things relaxing?