Getting to know you conversation questions
These are really general ELT icebreaker conversation questions. Unlike many of our other conversation questions they are pretty basic.
Getting to know you
- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- Where are you from?
- Do you have a big family?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- Are they older or younger than you?
- Do you have a pet?
- What do you think of pets?
- What is your pet's name?
- Do you work?
- Where do you work?
- Where would you like to work?
- What jobs are you interested in?
Secondary and primary school
- When you were young, what was your favorite subject?
- Do you still remember your friends from school?
- How were you back in school? Were you quiet? Studious? Troublemaker?
- What kind of things are you interested in?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What is your goal in life?