Dogs conversation questions
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
- Do you have or had a dog for a pet?
- Do you think dogs have a good life?
- In what ways are dogs helpful to humans?
- Imagine that your dog is drowning and so is a stranger and you can only save one of them. Which one do you save and why?
- How many breeds of dogs can you name?
- Would you let your dog sleep in your bed?
- Dog is on the menu in many countries. What do you think of this?
- What are some good names for dogs or cats?
- bark - mongrel - mutt - puppy
- debarking (devocalization) - ear cropping - euthanasia /juːθəˈneɪzɪə/BrE /juːθəˈneɪʒə/AmE - euthaniseBrE/euthanize (put to sleep) - harness - muzzle - slip collar (choke chain) - tail docking
- castrate (males) - fix - neuter - spay (females)
- beagle - boxer - bull terrier - chihuahua /tʃɪˈwɑːwə, tʃɪˈwɑːwɑːAmE/ cocker spaniel - dachshund /ˈdæksənd/BrE (sausage dog) /ˈdɑːkshʊnd/AmE (weenie dog) - Dalmatian - Dobermann - German shepherd - golden retriever - Labrador - pit bull - poodle - Yorkshire terrier /jɔːrkʃər ˈteriər/ (Yorkie)