Biscuits conversation questions
These are some conversation questions about biscuits:
- What's your favourite biscuit?
- How often do you eat biscuits?
- When was the last time you ate a biscuit?
- Have you ever eaten a whole packet of biscuits in one go?
- Do you think you eat too many biscuits?
- If yes, how can you reduce your biscuit intake?
- Would you buy broken biscuits?
- How many different types of biscuits can you name?
- Do you dunk your biscuits?
- If you only dunk some biscuits but not others, which do you dunk?
- Have you ever baked biscuits/cookies?
- If yes, can you give a recipe?
- What recipes use biscuits as an ingredient?
- Do you prefer chocolate biscuits or plain biscuits?
- Rank these biscuits: bourbon, custard cream, plain digestive, milk chocolate digestive, dark chocolate digestive, garibaldi, ginger nut, hobnob, milk chocolate hobnob, dark chocolate hobnob, jammie dodger, malted milk, nice, rich tea, shortbread.
- What's the difference between a biscuit and a cake? (see also: cake conversation questions)
- What biscuits go well with cheese? (see also: cheese conversation questions)
- Biscuits often contain palm oil. What do you think about that?
- Biscuits sometimes contain animal fats, so are not vegetarian. What do you think about that?