Visualisation personality test
This personality test takes a very short time and is suitable as a warmer, cooler or filler.
- The teacher asks students to close their eyes and then waits a moment until everyone is calm.
- The teacher tells the students to imagine that they are far, far away and that they should clear their mind of images so it is blank.
- The teacher tells students to visualize a colour.
- The teacher then tells the students to imagine water in any form, be it a cold raindrop, a beautiful iceberg, a torrential waterfall, a soft snowflake, a river, a dirty puddle etc.
- The teacher asks the students to imagine an animal rushing towards them.
- The teacher tells students to open their eyes and to tell their partner what they visualised.
- The teacher explains that they have just done a personality test, with the following interpretation:
- The colour represents how others people see them.
- The water represents the person´s love/sex life.
- The animal represents their perfect partner.
- The students interpret each other´s visions in pairs.
- The teacher encourages students to share any funny or interesting results with the whole class.