Learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills and languages, is perhaps the most important mental function of humans.
It may be conscious or unconscious.
 See also
- Acquisition-Learning hypothesis
- Community Language Learning
- Cooperative language learning
- First language effect on second language learning
- Learning English conversation questions
- Learning process
- Learning style
- Lifelong learning
- Principles of adult learning
- Rote learning
- Gupta P, Tisdale J. "Word learning, phonological short-term memory, phonotactic probability and long-term memory: towards an integrated framework." in Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences 2009 Dec 27;364(1536):3755-71.